LEADING THE WAY IN MARITIME RELATED SERVICES FOR
NEW ENGLAND PORTS SINCE 1933
Since Incorporation in 1933 Boston Line & Service Co. and its sister companies have been providing line handling, launch service, emergency spill response, security, and other maritime related services to the Port of Boston, Cape Cod Canal, Port of Providence, Port of New Haven and Bridgeport.
Our companies serve a diverse customer base, including shipping agents, marine terminals, dredge and construction companies and have the capability to adapt to provide any marine service you may have. We have highly trained and qualified personnel standing by 24 hours 7 days a week.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY
HOVER OVER ANY
IMAGE TO LEARN
& SAFETY BOAT
OTHER EQUIPMENT, OIL BOOM, AND VEHICLE INFORMATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
ADDITIONAL PAST PROJECTS
• SAUGUS RIVER POWER LINE REPLACEMENT – HEAVY EQUIPMENT FERRY
• BALTIMORE, MD DREDGING – CREW BOATS
• NEW YORK HARBOR, NY DREDGING – SUPPORT VESSELS
• PORTLAND, ME DREDGING – CREW BOAT
• NEWINGTON, NH – DIVE BOAT
• NORWALK HARBOR, CT DREDGING – SUPPORT VESSELS
• MACHIAS, ME ULF CABLE CONNECTION – SUPPORT VESSELS
PORT OF BOSTON
1 Black Falcon Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
CAPE COD CANAL